To Change Your Test Date or Location
If you need to change your test date or location follow the steps below:
- Log in to your online SSAT account.
- Click on “My Tests.”
- Expand the registered test you are changing.
- Select “Change Test.”
Before changing your test date or location, cancelling a test, or missing a test date, please note:
- Test change requests must be completed at least one (1) week before the new test date, and no later than the Friday (5:00 pm EDT) following your original test date.
- Test date/location changes for any registration that includes testing accommodations must be received two (2) weeks prior to the new test date.
- Test Change Fee: $35, charged at time of change request.
- New test date must occur prior to August 1, 2019. Registration may not be transferred to the following testing year.
- You may reschedule your registration to a future test date within the current academic testing year (August 1 - July 31) for a $35 change fee, provided the change is made by 5:00 pm on the Friday following your missed test date.
- Refunds are not given for test cancellations.
We do not offer refunds for cancelled tests or related fees. If you cannot test on your registered date, you may reschedule to a different test date/location for a $35 change fee.
In the event of inclement weather in your area, check the SSAT News Page for information regarding test center closures. In addition to a listing of closures, you will find rescheduling options and information. You may also contact the test center directly for last-minute announcements.